Thursday, April 26, 2007

Done (I think)

Ok I give up and can't figure out why my photos aren't showing up right, but if you click on them, they'll open in a new window just fine.

I wanted to see how this looked short-sleeved so I added the cuff right after completing the first diamond repeat on the sleeves. I was afraid it wouldn't look complete, but I think I like it and will defintely get more wear out of it living in Florida. What do you think? I tried twice to get dh to take a good photo, and this was the best he could do, so here ya go. I used just over 3 skeins of Cascade 220 Superwash. I have more left so if I decide to add the sleeves later, I can.

8 comments:

Anna said...

Your Raglan looks lovely and not at all incomplete. I am glad you decided to go with the version you will use more. It would be a pity to leave such a gorgeous sweater at the bottom of your closet.

Tammy said...

I love it! What a great idea to do short sleeves! I have some cotton for this project and I've been dying to knit it but figured I'd wait until fall since I live in So Cal. But now... well now maybe I need to come out of lurking and join you all.

amanda said...

I really like that! It's a cute mod, and if it's better for your climate, it means you'll probably wear it more. Congrats!

Abby said...

It's adorable. Well done! Love the cheerful color too.

Sherri said...

Looks Fab!!!!!

complainr said...

I really like it with short sleeves! I find this really inspirational, since I've been so reluctant to finish the sleeves on mine...perhaps they were destined to be shorter...

Your sweater is lovely! Very nicely done!

Vicki said...

Oh that is so beautiful! It looks great on you, and the color is just lovely. You must be so happy!

J said...

I really like it as a short sleeve sweater. I don't particularly like the sleeve length as it is. Having long arms, it would look to me like I outgrew it. I will decide no long or short.
I finally bought my yarn and started--I am 8 rows in.